WHY JOIN THE BUSINESS NUTS & BOLTS CLUB?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the day-to-day operations of your business?
Are you lonely doing it all on your own?
Do you wish you had more time to focus on the things that matter most?
If so, then the Business Nuts and Bolts Club is for you. We're a membership community that helps business owners learn the systems and processes they need to grow their businesses.
- You will get access to:
- Online courses to take at your own pace.
- Our exclusive library of resources, including templates, checklists, and where applicable, webinars.
- A community of like-minded business owners who are committed to success.
- Coaching from our team of experts.
- Monthly Q&A sessions
- Monthly networking meetings
- Monthly Time-Out For You Sessions
- Let me show you how to create systems and processes that will streamline your business and free up your time.
- With the monthly networking meetings, you may even find your next client amongst our members.
The price increases on 1st January 2024
Learn how to create systems and processes that will streamline your business and free up your time.
IS THIS CLUB
RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you are wearing all the hats in your business right now and you are not able to outsource, then yes, the Business Nuts & Bolts Club is perfect for you.
Here are some reasons why this club would be ideal for you:
- To learn new skills and improve your business knowledge. The courses offered by this club can teach you valuable skills that can help you improve your business in a variety of areas. For example, you could learn how to create more effective marketing materials, streamline your business processes, or improve your time management skills.
- To network with other business owners. This club offers networking opportunities through its exclusive community that can help you connect with other business owners in your industry. This can be a great way to learn from others, share ideas, and find potential partners or customers.
- You will get access to exclusive resources. In addition to the courses, you will get access to exclusive resources, such as templates, checklists, and Q&A sessions. These resources can be a valuable asset to your business, helping you save time and money.
- You will be able to access support and guidance from experts. From time to time the Club will offer support and guidance from experts in the field. This can be helpful if you're struggling with a particular issue or need help implementing a new strategy.
Courses available in the Business Nuts & Bolts Club today...
When you set up your business, you tend to want to jump in and serve your clients and learn the rest on the hop. That is OK to do, but having some sort of structure is the best way to start that journey. Creating a business plan and looking at all the angles will stand you in good stead. You will have a much clearer idea about you and your business.
Community is so important when you start your business journey. Having others on the same track as you who can help and guide you and let you bounce ideas off of them is really key. In the Business Nuts and Bolts Club, we have a community where you can get to know the other members, learn from them and help them too. It is a 2-way street...ALWAYS.
More productivity please!!
Time management is essential in all businesses and I know that from time to time we lapse. We could do better. We end up in procrastination street with nothing truly achieved in the day. Learn how to manage your time and prioritse your tasks to free up space and focus on the more important aspects of your business. Learn some key takeaways to success.
The course is perfect for you if you are new to the wonderful and creative world of Canva—one of my most favoured and treasured software used in my business EVERY SINGLE DAY. I absolutely love Canva. This course has been created so you can learn the basics tol set you up for creating the most amazing posts and documents for your business.
An insight to the courses coming soon...
One of the things we need to do to ensure we have a good pipeline of our ideal quality clients, is to create lead magnets to attract them to our growing list. In this course you will learn how to create the 'thing' that they want and that they are willing to give you their email address to get their hands on.
You have the perfect Lead Magnet and now you need to create the email sequences and set it all up in your software. I know that this is daunting for some but I can help you to get to grips with what you need to pull it all together. I will also give you a business process map so you can see what it will look like.
This is a huge subject, but we will be breaking it down and making it less daunting for you. Having the right strategy and structure in place will help you create a following to draw people into your sales funnel and have that healthy pipeline of warm and eventually hot leads to help you expand your business.
This course will teach you how to create step-by-step instructions on the key tasks for your business. Ensure your employees are consistently following the same procedures to improve quality and efficiency. It is perfect if you are planning to expand your business and have it run your way.
You will gain access to the exclusive resources, templates, checklists, Networking, Time-Out for you and the Q&A sessions.
Most would describe me as a mother, sister, auntie and small business owner, but in reality, I am so much more than that.
After over 35 years working in corporate companies, I started my business in 2016.
I have a wealth of knowledge, from first-class organisation skills to the ability to quickly pick up how to use different software. I have an understanding of systems and processes and know how these can feel daunting to others.
That is why I love to create courses with bite-sized training videos to alleviate the overwhelm many of my wonderful clients suffer from.
I am a Reiki Master and an Angelic Reiki Master/Teacher. I bring calm to your chaos and have the ability to sense how you feel and help you through it.
"Angie explains things so well, has so much knowledge and her video training is spot on for me"
Getting to Grips with Canva 5-day course participant
"I have learnt so much about Canva. Before taking the course I struggled to put things in the right place to make it look balanced. Now I am creating fantastic social media graphics for my business and have also created workbooks for my clients."
Mastering Canva Like a Boss - course participant